Tuesday, November 20, 2007

God SAVES!

He SaveS!

not me this time.. my iPod!!


wow. testimony!


i was playing my iPod in library while reading my notes.

all of a sudden my iPod stopped playing. apparently it jammed.

couldn't press anything to "un-jam" it. tried all the buttons. since there are only 5.

i remember Melvyn's iPod jammed b4, the solution was to bring it and plug it to a computer.

so anyways, i prayed. told God, "THERE. here's my iPod. you made the world, this little piece of technology is no problem for you." here's something i don't normally do.

i tested God

and my faith as well. i said "by the time i finish praying i can use my iPod again."

as i was still praying my hand could already feel the iPod's hard disk spinning. when i opened my eyes, there it was, alive and spinning, and playing too!!



Thank YOU GOD!!!

No comments: